If it is your first time considering a ESM Holiday Camp, especially if it is for your little one, the information below will give you a good breakdown of what to expect.
- Activities are age appropriate and a balance of sport and Arts and Crafts
- Activities are all taught at a entry level with qualified coaches
- Parents register to closest venue to where they stay
- Students follow a set program of fun activities drawn up by the camp director
- Programs are setup on a daily basis dependant on the amount of qualified coaches available for the activities
- Groupings range between 12 - 15 students dependant on the age of the student with 2 adults per group.
- Students do 5 different activities every day – Main activities are Aqua Fun , Football, Fun and Games, Dance and Music, Tennis, Dodgeball. Other activities also on offer Gymnastics, Rugby, Cricket, Rounders, Drama, Yoga (dependant on facility availability and staffing)
- Camp Rates vary dependant on venue. Each venue has different facilities on offer hence the difference in price from venue to venue.
- Activities run from 09:00 to 13:30 with 2 short breaks in-between where we give the students chance to catch their breath and to eat a small snack.
Contact Us firstname.lastname@example.org