- Children who are 3-4 years old need to be able to manage within a group environment with minimal assistance during the five sporting/non-sporting activities throughout the day. The Camp Manager will advise parents if children cannot adhere to this condition and may be asked to return when the child is older.
- Please refrain from sending toys/personal devices to camp. ESM do not take any responsibility for items such as tablets, phones, toys and other electronic devices that may be lost or damaged. Due to the nature of our multi activity camps we do not allow students to use their phones during sessions. Parents can request the contact number of the Camp Manager should they need to contact children during the day.
- Parents are advised to pack their students' swimming costume every day, this is to accommodate possible program changes. Aqua Fun sessions may not take place every day but if you don’t want your child to swim, please inform the Camp Manager on arrival.
- No parents are permitted to stay on site and watch sessions.
- ESM Holiday Camps has a "No Bullying Policy" – Children will be asked to leave immediately if this happens.
- ESM Holiday Camps have a no refund policy on camp as well as transportation fees.
- Children need to wear comfortable clothing and trainers to camp, no sandals or crocks are advised as it is a multi-activity camp where physical activities take place.
Behavioural Policy - Holiday Camps
ESM Holiday Camps reserve the right to remove any child from camp immediately if he/she physically harms others. There will be no warning before removal if the first incident is considered to be of a severe nature.
ESM expect that no child should;
- Behave in a way that discriminates, bullies or intimidates others
- Behave in a way that puts others or their self at risk
- Use inappropriate language, or swear, in all languages
- Act aggressively towards others and the coaches
- Be involved in fighting, hitting, biting and all other forms of physical violence
- Behave in a way that disrespects facilities and equipment
- Act against the principals of fair play and positive sporting competition
- Unwillingness to participate in sessions
ESM Holiday Camp Waiver
I acknowledge the health status of my child and acknowledge that loss or injury may occur due to the sports-related nature of the activity. Save to the extent that such matter arises out of the negligence of, or misconduct by ESM Academies or ESM Holiday Camps (“ESM”), I shall not hold ESM, its affiliates, sponsors or venue, or their respective shareholders, directors, employees or agents, responsible for any loss, damage or injury to the participant or his/her belongings or claim for any injury or impairment that the participant may incur during the duration of the activity. I also authorize ESM to take reasonable measures for safety. I understand that ESM reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the program prior to or during the activity for reasons beyond its reasonable control. I understand that photographs and audio visual recording may sometimes be taken during the activity and I hereby consent for such material to be used on our marketing material and on our website.
This acknowledgment has been signed freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
ESM Holiday Camps offers a 10% siblings discount to siblings up to a maximum of 3 children. Siblings are defined as brothers and sisters only.
ONLY ONE DISCOUNT WILL APPLY AT ANY ONE TIME.
ESM Holiday Camps have a no refund policy on camp bookings including transportation.
If a child is sick, a medical note should be provided and a credit session will be offered.
Credit sessions should be used within the same academic year.
Credit days will be equal to the loss of days recorded.
ESM Holiday Camps reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time, without notice if circumstances are out of our control including but not limited to extreme weather conditions, emergencies, construction works close by to the facility, etc.
A minimum number of 25 children is required to run a holiday camp. Should the demand not reach this prior to the week of the camp starting, parents will be notified and offered an alternative venue.
ESM Holiday Camp Director