ESM Holiday Camps will provide STS transportation system. This is the same school transport system that is used by all GEMS schools.
If you are interested in Bus transportation for your child to and from the camp, you would need to register and tick the relevant transport option on the online registration application as you will be charged accordingly.
|VENUE & SCHOOL NAME||AREAS THAT CAN BE COVERED|
|AL Sufouh | GEMS Wellington International School||Al Sufouh, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residence|
|Jumeirah | GEMS Jumeirah Primary School||
Umm Al Sheif, Umm Suqeim 1, 2, 3, Al Manara, Al Safa, Jumeirah 3
|Mirdif | Royal Dubai School||Mirdif, Al Warqa, Al Qusais, Muhaisna, Rashidiya, Deira, Al Mizhar|
|Silicon Oasis | GEMS Wellington Academy Silicon Oasis||Silicon Oasis, International City, Ras Al Khor, Sky Courts, The Villa, Q Point, Falcon City|
|Al Barsha | GEMS American Academy||Tecom, Al Barsha and Greens|
|Motor City | GEMS Metropole School||
Mira Community, Layan Community, Arabian Ranches 1, 2, Motor city,
Damac Hills, Rem Raam, Sports City
|Jumeirah Park | Dubai British School Jumeirah Park||
Jumeirah Lake Tower, Jumeirah Village Triangle, Jumeirah Park
|Al Barsha South | GEMS World Academy||
Dubai Investment Park, IMPZ, Jumeirah Golf Estate, Jumeirah Village Circle, Al Barsha South
|Meadows | Dubai British School||
|Al Satwa |GEMS Wellington Primary School||
Deira, Bur Dubai, Karama, Al Garhoud, Downtown, Trade Center, Satwa, Jumeirah 1,2
|Khalfi City | GEMS American Academy||
Abu Dhabi City, Muroor, Reem Island, MBZ, Baniyas, Wathba, Al Falah
|Jebel Ali | The Winchester School||
The Gardens, Discovery Garden, Al Furjan
- We offer door to door transport for all of our camps for Spring and Summer only which conform to KHDA regulations.
- Each bus has a female bus monitor who will remain on board to manage children to and from camp each day.
- All buses have onboard CCTV as well as a tracking system which allows us to track the routes and timings of pickups and drop-offs.
- Transport is available on weekly bookings only at a fixed fee whether you use the service for one day or the entire week.
- Transport services will only be provided to parents who register and pay at least one week in advance to their camp starting date as routes cannot be altered once everyone has received their timings.
- Pick up and drop off locations are within designated proximity of each camp and will be to the closest venue to where you live.
- Please note that the cut off time for booking transportation is every Monday at 2.00pm prior to the start of the camp the following Sunday.
- You will receive an email on Saturday afternoon from firstname.lastname@example.org with the bus driver's contact details and the pickup time for the following morning.
- Pick up and drop off timings will be emailed to parents no later than Saturday afternoon once STS have completed the bus schedule on Saturday morning. If we do receive them earlier then we will email then to parents right away.
- Transportation fees are not refundable.
- We do not offer transportation from Sharjah.
Transportation must be booked a week in advance. It is provided to the closest venue to where you stay.
TRANSPORTATION CLOSES THE MONDAY AT 2 PM FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK
If you have paid for transport online and not received the transport booking form, please email email@example.com