ESM Holiday Camp is the leading holiday camp providers for children aged 4-12 in the UAE. We have developed a strong reputation by constantly focusing on what parents and kids want by creating a camp environment which encourages your child to thrive, learn and develop whilst making friends and having fun.
We have achieved the title of best holiday camp by being committed to delivering engaging and stimulating activities within a safe and positive environment. Our camp managers, staff and coaches work hard to ensure that each of our state-of-the-art camp venues is a positive, happy place to be for children, parents and staff alike.
Multi-Activity Holiday Camp in the UAE with best-qualified coaches and staffs to ensure that the STANDARD is consistently high.
All our camps, be it, the SummerHoliday Camp, the Spring Holiday Camp, the Winter Holiday Camp and the Half-Term Holiday Camp consists of multi activities carefully handpicked with the best interest of your child in mind. We offer a balance of sport and art & craft (not during summer) activities, ensuring each session is perfectly suited to the age and ability of the camper. We take full advantage of our locations great facilities with health and safety always being our top priority, ensuring your peace of mind.
Camp Timing: Drop off from 8.15 - 8.45 AM with the first activity starting at 9 AM. The last activity ends at 1.30 PM with pick up from 1.30 - 1.45 PM
HOW IT WORKS AT CAMP
If it is your first time considering ESM Holiday Camp for your children, the information below will give you a good breakdown of what to expect day camp, whether it is during Summer break, Spring break, Winter break or Half-Term break.
- Camp activities are age-appropriate with a balance of Sports and Arts & Crafts (not during the summer). To know more about our activities Click Here
- Activities are all taught at an entry-level by qualified coaches from top service providers across the UAE. To know more about our qualified staff Click Here
- We recommend parents register to the closest venue to where they stay.
- Campers follow a set programme of fun activities drawn up by the camp director. The programmes are set up on a daily basis depending on the number of qualified coaches available for the activities.
- Campers are grouped ranging between 12 - 15 students determined by the age of the campers, with 2 qualified adults supervision per group.
- Campers practice 5 different activities every day. Our main activities are Musical Games, Football, Fun Games, Dance & Music, Tennis, Dodgeball. Other camp activities also on offer include Gymnastics, Rugby, Cricket, Rounders, Drama, Yoga (dependent on facility availability and staffing).
- The rates of our camp usually vary depending on the venue. Each camp venue has different facilities on offer hence the difference in price from venue to venue.
- Our campers fun and skilful activities run from 09:00 to 13:30, with 2 short breaks in-between where we give them the chance to catch their breath and enjoy a small snack.
- Parents who have registered for the camp transportation will receive the timings from ESM via email on the Saturday around 12 pm. STS and Bright Bus (Abu Dhabi) only do the bus routes on Saturday morning.
- Please note that we do require a minimum of 25 Children to run a successful and enjoyable camp. If we do have less than that we will need to cancel that camp venue and offer the parents who have registered an alternative option. If the option given is an inconvenience, a full refund or future camp credit will be given.
- Our office hours are from 8 am - 5 pm Sunday to Thursday. We are closed over weekends and public holidays. For any call queries, you can reach us during our office hours.
- Please do leave your contact details when prompted so that our staff can get in touch as soon as possible.