Holiday Camp Information
ESM Multi-Activity Camps are the leading holiday camp providers for children aged 4-12 in the UAE. We have developed a strong reputation by constantly focusing on what parents and children want by creating a camp environment which encourages children to thrive, learn and develop whilst making friends and having fun.
We have achieved this by being committed to delivering engaging and stimulating activities within a safe and positive environment. Our team work hard to ensure that each of our venues is a positive, happy place to be for children, parents and staff alike
We offer a balance of sport and art & craft activities, ensuring each session is perfectly suited to the age and ability of the camper. We take full advantage of our locations great facilities with health and safety always being our top priority, ensuring your peace of mind.
Once registrations and payments are completed all parents will be receivenig an email the thursday evening before the camp starts with all the relevent informamtion needed for the following camp week which will start on the Sunday. Parents who have registered for the bus service will receive the timings from ESM via email on the Saturday around 12pm, both STS and Bright Bus (Abu Dhabi) only do the bus routes on the Saturday morning. As soon as we receive these we will pass it on.
Our camp timings are as follows: Drop off from 8.15 - 8.45am with the first activity starting at 9am. The last activity ends at 1.30pm with pick up from 1.30 - 1.45pm
HOW IT WORKS
If it is your first time considering a ESM Holiday Camp, especially if it is for your little one, the information below will give you a good breakdown of what to expect.
- Activities are age appropriate and a balance of Sports and Arts & Crafts. To know more about our activities Click Here
- Activities are all taught at an entry level with qualified coaches. To know more about our qualified staff Click Here
- Parents register to closest venue to where they stay
- Students follow a set program of fun activities drawn up by the camp director
- Programs are setup on a daily basis dependent on the amount of qualified coaches available for the activities
- Groupings range between 12 - 15 students dependent on the age of the campers, with 2 adults per group.
- Students do 5 different activities every day – Main activities are Aqua Fun, Football, Fun and Games, Dance and Music, Tennis, Dodgeball. Other activities also on offer Gymnastics, Rugby, Cricket, Rounders, Drama, Yoga (dependent on facility availability and staffing)
- Camp Rates vary dependent on venue. Each venue has different facilities on offer hence the difference in price from venue to venue.
- Activities run from 09:00 to 13:30, with 2 short breaks in-between where we give the students chance to catch their breath and to eat a small snack.
- Please note that we do require a minimum of 25 Children to run a successful and enjoyable camp. If we do have less than that we will need to cancel the venue and offer the parents who have registered an alternative option. If the option given is an inconvenience, a full refund or future camp credit will be given.
- Our office hours are from 8am - 5pm Sunday to Thursday. We are closed over weekends and public holidays, so please don't expect the office calls to be answered after hours.
- Please do leave your contact details when prompted so that our staff can get in touch as soon as possible.